I began this piece in a Paper Artsy class at Creativation. When I got frustrated with the direction it had taken, I took a break and only returned to it last weekend.
This piece is filled with textural goodness including chain, modeling paste, pigment powders, and several different embossing powders.
I traced a jar cap with white ink to create the circles.
Embossing powders I used include Seth Apter’s Deep Sea, Patina Oxide and Rocky Road and Emerald Creek’s Fractured Ice.
- Canvase base
- Paper Artsy Acrylic Paints
- Paper Artsy stamps
- Modeling paste
- PIgment powders
- Black ink
- Mark makers
- Embossed papers
- Small chain
- Embossing ink
- Emerald Creek Fractured Ice Embossing Powder
- Seth Apter/ Emerald Creek Rocky Road Baked Texture
- Seth Apter/ Emerald Creek Deep Sea Baked Texture
- Seth Apter/ Emerald Creek Patina Oxide Baked Texture