With Halloween coming, all the witches and wizards need to make sure they are amply supplied with toes of frog and eyes of dragons (sorry Mr. Shakespeare). I got busy in my studio and brewed up this altered art concoction for the folks at ColourArte.
Great stuff you will need
- Radiant Rains: Sunburst, Spanish Moss, Ginger Peach, Ocean Wave, Teal Zicon
- Twinkling H20s: Kiwi, Lemondrop and Hopeful Honeysuckle from the Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Set
- Silks Acrylic Glazes: Spiced Pumpkin, Olive Vine, and Azurite
- White cardstock
- Off-white cardstock
- Black marker
- Ranger Inkssentials Crackle Accents Precision Tip, 2-Ounce
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad, Vintage Photo
- Pebeo Gedeo Crystal Resin, 150ml
Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive, 4-Ounce
- Old photo cover
- Three-dimensional adhesive dots
- Utility blade
This is fabulous! I’m particularly fond of the wrinkly leather you have bound the book with. Makes it look really old and well worn.