As a former journalist and business writer, I have many friends in the editorial world. While our party animal reputation may not be on par with–oh say, the Kardashians–we still know how to have a good time. For example, can you think of anything that creates more rollicking merriment than a little word nerd banter?
Indeed, we are a boisterous and bawdy bunch.
Please go see the tutorial on the ColourArte blog.
Great Stuff to Use
- Silks Acrylic Glaze: Wine and Roses
- Primary Elements: Rose Gold, Nutmeg, Pink Anthurum and Black Orchid.
- Radiant Rains: Pink Grapefruit, Autumn Leaf and Sweet Whisper
- Ranger Inkssentials Manila Craft Tag
- Black gesso
- Embossing folder
- Wooden valentine embellishments
- Crackle paste
- Black Sharpie
- White cardstock
- Tim Holtz Designer Series Distress Stickles Glitter Glue, Scattered Straw, 0.5-Ounce
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad, Vintage Photo
- With My Love Collage Sheet
- Beacon Zip Dry Paper Glue, 2-Ounce
- Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive