Coming to you straight from my vacation dockside are these zoo tags.
First there is the Pretty in Pink flamingo nestled within his cage. The` second tag features Mr. Tiger.
In addition to using the amazing GSL chipboard, both of them feature some of my newest digital image releases–At the Zoo #1 and In the Garden – Bird Cages.
I hope you check out the full tutorial on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Blog. If you don’t, heads may roll!
- Mini Wrought Iron Decorative Fence
- Doodled Cage with Solid Back
- Alpha Stamps A Trip to the Zoo #1
- Alpha Stamps A Trip to the Zoo #3
- In the Garden – Bird Cages
- Quinacridone Gold acrylic paint
- Silver Paint pen
- Acrylics in assorted colors
- Beacon 3-in-1 Adhesive
- Embossing folder
- Manilla tag
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads in assorted colors
- Alpha Stamps Flowers & Greenery
Holy Monkeys! I love these tags. Fantastic! Absolutely Fabulous!
Thank you Holly!